Sunday, December 25, 2005

Makin aku cinta

Why is it that Indonesian makes beautiful love songs..?

I just can’t ‘swallow’ made in Malaysia love songs..i mean, not after the 1st few times I listen to any of them…it has to be played over and over again..and that is if only I am ‘lucky’ enough to have come across that song over the radio..

But I have a thing for m nasir’s songs tho..not for himself, but the songs he made for others..and usually for a rock group type..example, nur nilam sari..kejoraku bersatu.. and some others..they are kool..esp to my ears..i can almost recognize his work the first time I listen to the song..hattan’s songs are not that bad too..

But such songs as below, leave it to them Indonesians.. I have been carrying this song with me since 5 years ago, I think..


Caramu mencintaiku
Menjauhkan kecurangan
Seperti bintang yg setia pada bulan

Memegang kukuh janji
Menemani aku sampai mati
Terpasung hati
Tulus mu mendampingi diriku

Makin aku cinta
Cermin sikap mu
Yg mampu meredam rasa, keakuanku
Memahami cinta

Makin aku, cinta
Cermin sikapmu
Yg mampu meredam rasa
Keakuanku
Mengerti..memahami cinta..

Caramu memanjakanku
Kau rujuki kesejukan pagi
Mamasung hati
Tulus aku
Memasahkan diri

Jangan pernah terbersimpati
Meragukan kesetiaan yg tercurah
Aku dan dirimu
Ditakdirkan satu
Langit jadi saksi

No comments: