Sunday, November 19, 2006

vindicated

To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof.

it's hard to keep a relationship going, when one of us keeps crossing the 'red line'..but it's harder to maintain when one of us keeps crossing the 'grey line'.

just how do u define the limit of your social limits to your partner's portential rivals?
for instance, yes, she might say it's nothing, we're just friends, he 'sametime' me and we chat, that's about all..
but if it's obvious when the chat initiator keeps on initiating closeness face to face, how does she act? or rather, how should she act?

a dear friend of mine said, it depends on you. u should be able to tell. even from a simple sms, "how are you, hope ur hubby is ok (hubby's in a comma)". she ignored the msg. he's so lucky. hse clearly defined her grey line.

everybody knows, the approach to be close is obvious. but why is it so hard for the girl to define the grey line? why cant it be ignored if that would hurt the partner? esp when it is so obvious. c'mon !

it just makes me sick.



Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of which has caught my eye
And roped me in
So mesmerizing, so hypnotizing
I am captivated

[Chorus]
I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

So clearLike the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intentions
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me so isolated, so motivated
I am certain now that

[Chorus]
So turnUp the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment, fall forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim against the current
So let me slip away [3x]
So let me slip against the current and let me slip away [4x]

[Chorus]
Slight hope
It dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"it just makes me sick."????
fine...