Wednesday, August 13, 2008

And the new hires..

nevertheless, I am still amazed at how, this company managed to hire such courteous people. I mean, people with significant manners...saying thank u with sincerity, hardly raising their voices, placing requests politely. I'm sincerely amazed when I liaised for the first time with one new hire just this afternoon. Low voice, polite and saying thank you in, i can't imagine if he could express any more sincerity in his tone and gestures.

I am not taking this for granted and planning to retire here. But I kinda get to thinking, in God's most gracious ways He grants us with life's pleasures and we often take the life's little pleasures for granted. I forgot to contemplate that despite me, being weak and sinful, if it was not for God's will, His most gracious, that I am currently blessed with these courteous people around me, making my life easier and constantly keeping the faith in me, (despite the Serbian-Bosnian ethnic cleansing and Hindraf) there is still goodness among the different races in this country. Praise the Lord, His most gracious, may we prosper and blessed with harmony.

No comments: