" Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose six people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness. "why da hell is 16 anyway?
so just for the sake of it, here goes..without any certain orders of importance..sit back.
1. If money was never an issue, I'd have all the crazy gadgets that caught my attention in T3 magazine. and use them definitely !
2. If money was never an issue, my 4x4 would be a slate gray metallic suzuki vitara or blue toyota rav. my sports car would be blue-black mazda rx8. my sedan would be mitsubishi lancer maroon, my road trip with blue-black Nissan Murano. I would certainly keep my existing orange Gen2 :D
3. Wishing a thousand million times to be a guy. I want to ride power bikes and feel the vibration of the engine cruising on the road of all sorts of pavements. And I definitely don't want to worry about getting raped. I don't have to be rimas being preyed upon stangers eyes while going out and about, jogging, sports, eating, driving. I can walk the life of a predator instead of the prey. I can be invisible anytime I want. I don't have to worry about an iron while travelling. I don't have to bring extra luggage due to bras and tudungs. I can go out freely at night. Less chance for me to be cheated by car/bike mechanics. I'd learn about engines and cars and bikes from experienced mechanics. I can wear caps and t-shirts and three-quarter pants to places which require me to drive to get to. I can wear t-shirts and three quarter shorts to sidai baju or simply play with my cat in my house compound or getting the letters from the postbox and I definitely don't have to run for cover because I have guests at the door (demmit!).
4. Annoyed with men in general, don't have any expectations on men, sceptical close to vengeful hatred. mat rempit, men. snatch thieves, men. rapists, men. child molesters baby rapists, men. robbers, men. reckless drivers,men (women are dangerous drivers, mind you). gangsters, men. why prostitutes exist, men. ridiculous and nonsense control over women to satisfy their male ego, men. generally abusive, men (fuck Chris Brown). what else ??!!
Noticed, I did not mention about men being insensitive yada yada yada those things that girls complain about coz those are not real problems to me.
5. Have seen, found and praised a few men worth admiring, one of them is Mahathir.
6. Wish I'm taller by another 10cm. People take taller women more seriously. Taller women struggle less at getting their message heard. Taller women out there should realize this advantage they have and start using it for the benefit of yourself and the people around you.
7. Mastering another 2 foreign languages is a goal.
8. Ya, I curse ! Occasionally, I repeat, depends on the occasions. Ingat cursing (like smoking) sociologically halal utk men saja ka??
9. My imagination is good in fact too good thus I cannot, may I repeat, I cannot watch ghost movies or any movies that depict ghostly actions in them. Exceptional case for Puntianak Harum Sundal Malam, I think it is a good movie especially on the epic settings. Puntianak sundal 2 dah merapu dah.
10. Boycotting coke and McD. For real. And urging friends and other people to do the same on continous basis.
11. Don't really watch tv. Prefer movies andbuy dvds for fav series. The last thing I wanna have is a lembu-cucuk-hidung type of relationship (and this is) especially with...a stuff...so unnecessary.
12. Can't help but admiring all the beautiful physical marks that crossed my path. Let it be things, people men and women equal, cars, bikes, animals...will definitely be categorized..a beautiful cat, a pretty horse, a handsome hound..a sexy sport rims and for the sake of sounding so lame, i have to still say that brad pitt is such a work of art..
13. Pretty face should come with pleasant attitude to my standard. No, I don't have a mom's taste for a menantu perempuan. Don't sweat.
14. I wish a thousand million times to be a millionaire. (with a strong buying power of course..kalau mcm duit pokok pisang nk wat mende)
15. What I do, my prayers, my faith, are rather personal between me and God. And will be, between me and God. And in the end, I am judged in front of God, by God Himself. not you, nor my parents, nor friends nor foe. I am furiously insulted if asked to show and tell to prove that I am this or that.
There. Try tagging me, one more time.