Friday, April 10, 2009

Congratulations to ZaLiza

Over the phone conversation..

siti : ABAAANGG!! CHAQ TAU DAK LAGI PASAI NIEE ??!!
zali : mesti la abang dah bagitau dia...(spoken slowly and softly)
siti : OKE. SITI NK CALL DIA NK KUTUK ABANG SAT. BYEE !!
zali : ciss..

So the news spread, my brother's wife is now a few weeks pregnant with their first child after uhm...exactly 1 month of marriage.

tsk tsk tsk

Now siti is blaming herself and her friends, whom were the dayang2 on the wedding day, for forgetting to get a box of condoms for their wedding present.


And him, inspite of my sincere advise of..

"you guys should reward yourselves first and spend some time together just the two of you, jalan2, going places, watch late night movies, coming home to just the two of you...besides it's not like you already know when you are going to die so you just have got to make babies as soon as possible so you can actually watch them grow up and what not..furthermore..liza is now in KL and you're in Terengganu, she'd be like a single mother there until either one of you are done with your RM100k bond with Petronas. It is not an easy way out...she'll be going for checkups all by herself..she'll be having her morning sickness alone..."


despite of all the 'besides' and 'furthermores'...sigh.

and mind you, I actually repeat all my hujah like twice or three times...for crying out loud !

Maybe I should have added in, "you know, daddy was in US when mom was pregnant with me. Look what have become of me, too independent daddy just don't know how to deal with me." Who knew. Duh.

Oh, dear selfish brother, I pray for you to have all the morning sickness and cravings for the whole 3 months on behalf of your wife. Then I would take the privilege to yell, "hang nie buat malu kaum hang la, zali". Oh yes! Peace be upon you, liza.



menyampah kan? ngee~

No comments: