Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pain on left side of chest when I inhale...

When I inhale, I have a sharp pain on the right side of my chest. The pain dissapears once I have stopped inhaling (no pain whilst holding breath), and doesn't reappear upon exhaling. Maybe my ribs are bruised on my right side? I don't know. Want to know if it warrents a doctor's visit or if normal. Thank you anyone that answers!

I have this same problem (but on my left side). I was told that I have 'sticky lung'; I can't remember the official (real) diagnosis but my doctor basically just told me that I naturally have a more mucus-rich makeup of my lungs. Basically, the two walls of the lungs are touching one another. He told me to breath deeply 4 or 5 times in a row to separate them. It works and has lessened over the years.

(i guess it's a) phews !




uhh...what's that term that House mentioned about those who self-diagnose themselves from the internet again?

No comments: