Sunday, July 21, 2013

My conversation with God

A few nights ago I wrote a rather emotional burst on my wall about how the political leaders being too slow in responding to threatening acts on public unity and Islam in the country. Aside from that, also on the overly generosity of our government in trying to win public's votes, edging their good acts closer and closer to shame.

A famous (or infamous for some) public figure shared my post on her wall. It invited a rather insensitive and abusive remark on the name of Allah and abusive words about my acts on my faith from a kafir. I was never a direct victim of cyber attacks before, so the nasty remark strikes a chord somewhere on how people can be very mean and disrespectful of one another.  (sorry for my disrespectful remarks on anyone..)

"Dear God, protect me from my enemies and yours."

"Mereka itu akan terus memerangi kamu sehingga mereka berjaya memalingkan kamu, kalau mereka mampu." - al-Baqarah, ayat 217.

Hours later, the kafir posted the same abusive comment on another post of the public figure..boy did he get a a few good warnings from fellow fbookers.



Like God is so near, it is both comforting and scary at the same time.

No comments: