Friday, June 20, 2014

Day 05 – A song that reminds you of someone

Long time due. A song that reminds me of someone, is not particularly my real life personal selection of someone, but from a feel good movie played by a tragic someone;



sighss.............................

Lucky me to have been alive as a teenager when this movie came out. Patrick Verona wasn't your typical bad boy and Kat Stratford wasn't your typical leading lady. Any other teen-flicks are just, 'Not Another Teen Movie' type with typical plots. Not 'Rebel Without a Cause', nor 'Cruel Intentions' or 'She's All That', nothing, really compares to '10 Things I Hate About You'.  

He reintroduced this song to the teenagers and young adults. Dude so cool I'm still singing this song to his version instead of lauryn hill's.

Enjoy - 









Kat Stratford: I guess in this society, being male and an asshole makes you worthy of our time.
What a feminist. lol.

Patrick: Someone still has her panties in a twist.
Kat Stratford: Don't, for one minute, think that you had any effect whatsoever on my panties.
Patrick: Then what did I have an effect on?
Kat Stratford: Other than my upchuck reflex, nothing.

Walter Stratford: My insurance does not cover PMS!
Kat Stratford: Well then, tell them I had a seizure.

Patrick: It's not everyday you find a girl who'll flash someone to get you out of detention.

Kat Stratford: Tell me something true.
Patrick: Something true... I hate peas.
Kat Stratford: No, something real, something no one else knows.
Patrick: Okay, you're sweet, and sexy, and completely hot for me.



...tsk!


No comments: