Thursday, November 20, 2008

Damnit. It's almost 10am in this workday-morning and I haven't start working on any tasks. Despite that, I've got 3 thumb drives of pictures of three different events to be uploaded in facebook, I've got my moto V6's firmware to be upgraded, I've got to figure out how to play .flv files in my N95 as I've found a way to download youtube videos but I'm doing none of these either.

I've got the tool form to be created in InfoPath. Wana has been into creating the DEAL form for the past 1month+ and it looks like a lot of editing work. She's the expert now. I'll check with her. Other than that, 4 change requests and some new FTRs.

I've got One of those days where I left my rhythm (most probly might still be) sleeping in bed. Duh. It was raining when I got out of bed this morning.

Gotta get a dose of fridge cold chocolate drink for a kick start on the brain.

hold me now

I'm 6 feet from the edge and I'm thinking
maybe 6 feet ain't so far down..

...just to feel the wind on my face.

No comments: