Thursday, November 21, 2013

Day 02 – Your least favourite song

Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You.

This is the mother of all stupid songs (i've listened to).

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

What da fuck are you trying to say? If the girl is impossible to find why would he warned her not to make him change his mind? Siap hold your breath lagi tu. Sumpah perasan bagus. Seriously. This song is about a guy yang sangat perasan bagus. Giving contradicting statements on him being above her but at the same time cannot leave without her, so, she should take this one time opportunity to make him fall for her all over again before he changes his mind, because she should know that she is very rare. Although being very rare does not guarantee her place beside him, she still needs to earn it, because he is above her, better don't make him change his mind.

For all I care, he can go to hell.

Make this the song I hate.

No comments: