Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 03 – A song that makes you happy

Lenny Kravitz's It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

..everytime.

I don't really have an explanation to this preference. I think it is the melody. It sounds cool to me. I imagined strolling in the spring time's shady sunshine afternoon.

I rarely think of flowers. Not really fond of them. I have tried at making a garden around my house but the activities involved in maintaining them are just not from the heart. What I'm trying to say is, maintenance becomes a chore. You can take th
e hint from the choice of word here, maintenance instead of caring. In the process of gradually changing my interest, I have tried at having a pot of greens in my bathroom, where watering them should be less tasking than brushing my teeth, however, it has only made me convinced even more that plants, gardening and me, we're not in the same clique. It just doesn't click.

But this song, makes me think of the spring time, complete with the shady greenies and flower beds along the paths, and benches for me to sit if I decided to freeze the moment for a little bit. The weather is 20 or 21 degrees Celcius, convenient for me to relax in a long sleeved tee, shirt or a leather jacket, anything goes, never too hot nor too cold.

Endorphins flowing, a smile is evident so this definitely is my happy song.





No comments: