Thursday, September 10, 2009

When too many becomes exactly too much

Is there a philanthropist in each of us?

Have we ever enjoyed buying, giving things unconditionally to other people only to find out the action soon carries lesser meaning on the receiving end?

Of course. Sooner or later it will become less significant. There would be less appreciation on the receiving end. The value depreciates. Like, ada takdak sama saja.

Heck, even an unconditional love bears an Anakku Sazali.

At some point when people don't appreciate it they way they use to, u just need to stop giving.
If you're such a philanthropist and you can't help it, find someone else to spoil.

They say be careful what you give. I'd like to say, be careful on how frequent you give. Both has its own undesirable effects.

Too Much of Something is bad enough,
But something's coming over me to make me wonder,
Too Much of nothing is just as tough,
I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied

No comments: